How to get support
NOTOCORD® is committed to providing the highest quality of service and support to our customers around the world. It comes in many ways: phone, emails, webconferences, on-site meetings. Technical support is part of the maintenance package.
Described below are the different methods to ask for technical assistance, information or to send a file.
Check out the documentation website
confluence.notocord.com is open to all customers, it provides free access to:
- User manual, with tutorials to get started smoothly
- Reference documents on modules and applications
- Application notes on specific setups
- Example configurations for the most common analyses
- FAQ featuring both generic and specific matters
Contact the Support team
Send us an email or use the Contact us form. You may also call us:
- France: + 33 1 34 80 00 00 (9am – 6pm Paris time)
- USA: + 1 (888) 204-7770 (8am – 5pm East coast time)
Report abnormalities via the Support Wizard
- Send us key information for the diagnosis via the Support Wizard
The Support Wizard is available from:
- NOTOCORD-hem™ main menu: Help > Support Wizard
- Computer start menu: All programs > NOTOCORD-hem EVOLUTION > Support Wizard
Send a file
Via our website
- Use this form to upload a data file or a file extract.
Via our FTP server
- Contact us to get a login and a password dedicated to your company
- Use NOTOCORD® FTP site at ftp://ftp.notocord.com/
- Inform your NOTOCORD® contact when the file upload is complete
By postal services
- Burn a DVD with your file(s) and mail it to NOTOCORD® (France or US) or to the appropriate distributor, depending on your country of origin. See our contact list.
Get remote assistance
Contact Support or your sales rep to request Remote Assistance via a private and secure web conference.
- A GoToMeeting® email invitation will be sent to you.
- Launch the GoToMeeting® link embedded in the email when requested and follow the instructions to join the meeting.
Remember, we go faster if you provide:
- A file and a short description of your protocol,
- NOTOCORD-hem version used, license number (information available on NOTOCORD-hem main menu: Help\About),
- Acquisition hardware used.