NOTOCORD-hem™ is an advanced software platform designed to acquire, display and analyze physiological signals. Our expertise covers Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Nervous system research areas and technologies from in vitro action potentials to live in vivo physiological signals monitoring with video and implantable telemetry.
Built as a modular and customizable system, NOTOCORD-hem™ offers:
- A wide portfolio of software modules and applications for data acquisition and analysis,
- Flexible data handling and display thanks to user-friendly interfaces,
- An exclusive and fast reporting system in Microsoft Excel®, with the possibility to create time-saving customized templates.
NOTOCORD-hem™ Evolution acquires and analyzes signals from a variety of experimental setups including:
- Various animal species
- Conscious animals / Anesthetized animals
- In vivo / In vitro / Ex vivo
- Implants / Non-invasive telemetry
|Our software is compliant with GLP / 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and provides access control and audit trail features.|
- Over 160 modules are available for a truly customized analysis
- Simultaneous acquisition is possible from different sources and systems
- NOTOCORD-hem™ is compatible with most hardware
- The flexible user-interface offers easy configuration and display
- Signals are analyzed in real time, i.e. modules calculate and output results during acquisition
- Real time review of data and results can be performed during acquisition
- Ultra fast access to data is ensured whatever the experiment file size
- The Excel Wizard generates fast and customizable reporting in Microsoft Excel®
- A single file is generated containing all data (>10 GB possible)
- Compliance with GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 requirements is achieved
Full documentation is available here.