Fast and easy reporting in Microsoft Excel®
When installing NOTOCORD-hem™ Evolution, a specific toolbar called Excel wizard is automatically added to your Microsoft Excel® application creating a link between Microsoft Excel® and NOTOCORD-hem™. The Excel wizard provides fast and unique reporting in Excel® with the possibility to create customized data extraction templates saving time for your analysis.
The Excel wizard include six assistants designed to ease up and fasten data extraction and analysis.
- File Info: extracts various information from a data file (filename, acquisition duration, acquisition start time, etc.).
- Formula: extracts experiment information such as values, average, number of points, maximum, etc.
- Event markers: extracts information on markers: number, type, assigned keys, name, etc.
- Edit: redefines the data extraction zone on a signal display.
- Chart: draws a graph representing extracted data.
- Time-matched Extraction: ensures extracted data match appropriate events (eg: extracted data really correspond to a fully detected heartbeat).
With the Maintenance package, you benefit from expertise and consulting on Microsoft Excel®, assistance in optimizing simple extraction models and building complex templates.