Notocord are looking forward to seeing you at MEA Meeting 2016, the 10th International Meeting on Substrate-Integrated Microelectrode Arrays, from June 28 to July 1 at NMI, Reutlingen, Germany.
The biennial MEA Meeting has established itself as the most important international meeting on MEA and Neurochip technology. It is a unique platform for scientific exchange among users and internationally recognized scientists from academia and industry. It attracts biologists, engineers, and physicists from around the globe to Reutlingen. Attendees will be presented with a comprehensive overview of the following topics related to current MEA techniques and applications.
Applications in Life Sciences
- Systems Neuroscience (brain slices, retina, spinal cord)
- Analysis of (sub)-cellular neuron properties
- Signal analysis and statistics (information coding in neural networks)
- Stimulation strategies for neurons and fibres
- Primary and stem-cell derived cardiac myocyte cultures
- Pharmacology, toxicology, drug screening
- In vivo recordings and stimulation
New materials & designs
Fabrication & instrumentation
For further information please view the program.
Our representative Toni Krainz will be present on the day to answer any queries on the recent launch of NOTOCORD-FPS. We would love to hear from you directly should you require further information or if you would like to speak with our team.
Mob : +43 699 17320595