Newsletter #22: Cardiomyocytes, new products, baseline drift removal ...
28 Feb 2013
Featured in NOTOCORD News #22:
- Products: New modules for contractility, isolated heart and DSI Physiotel™ acquisition
- Testimonial: Future strategies include pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes, by Dietmar Hess, NMI TT GmbH
- NOTOCORD® at HESI workshop on stem cells applications for cardiovascular risk assessment
- Usergroup 2013: registrations are now open!
- Support tip: Baseline drift removal: a configuration for respiratory signals
- New on Userspace: Check out the updates !
To receive the e-mail alert for NOTOCORD News, subscribe here.