NOTOCORD designs software to help pharmaceutical research characterizing drug effects before testing on humans. By developing its own algorithms for physiological signal analysis, NOTOCORD contributes to a better understanding of the effects of a molecule on vital organs. Thousands of installations in the largest pharmaceutical research centers around the world have been carried out to date.
In order to increase our presence in the pharmaceutical laboratories, public and private, in France and Europe, we are looking for a sales engineer.
Reporting to the executive management, your main tasks will be to:
- Detect and create new business opportunities on existing accounts, and become their preferred contact
- Generate new business (open new accounts, from Lead detection to closure)
- Demonstrate our products, propose solutions, negotiate commercial offers, perform installations and train customers
- Understand and participate in all stages of new product launch: involvement in the technical development, communication, marketing, sales strategy
- Prepare and participate in scientific conventions, conferences and trade shows, post-event reports, including analysis and recommendations
- Generate regular sales reports, including activity reporting and sales forecasts
- Follow-up and assist distributors
- Excellent professional English, written and oral, and preferably good scientific English
- Diploma of higher education in Life Science (Pharmacology-Physiology preferred) and/or Business School with sales’ experience in Pharmaceutical research arena
- Significant experience in our market, even for someone who has a scientific experience in Pharmacology / Safety / Toxicology wishing to move towards sales
- Rigorous, organized, pragmatic, resourceful, persistent, autonomous, excellent sense of contact whatever hierarchical levels, sales and customer service oriented, good presentation and ease of expression
- Team spirit, comfortable to work in a small structure, able to trace future developments-useful information
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge of MS CRM-Dynamics is a plus
- Available for national and international professional travel (up to 50% of the time)
Croissy-sur-Seine (78) near Paris, France - (RER A line)
or home-based in Europe.
CDI. Permanent contract. Salary according to skills and experience (fixed + commissions).
Position available immediately.
Send CV and motivation letter in English to icls0913[at]notocord[dot]com