Notocord part of Instem is a global provider of leading software solutions and services that are helping over 500 clients ‘bring their life enhancing products to market faster’. We enable clients in the life sciences industry to more efficiently collect, analyse, report and submit high quality regulatory data, while maintaining compliance for their products around the world.
We are actively recruiting for a Software Developer to work within our agile development teams. As a Software Developer you will bring your experience and ambition into the development teams to enhance business critical applications within the Pharmaceutical industry.
You will come with a real passion for technologies, best practices and methodologies. Also, be technically agnostic and open to discovering technologies to solve business problems. We are looking for experience within Microsoft .NET Framework building primarily web solutions. You will come with a ‘can do’ approach to developing, problem solving and personal development. An intuitive thinker with a proactive approach to achieving goals and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing new and existing product features
- Building desktop, web applications and services components using best practices
- Designing and maintaining product databases
- Providing technical assistance to others in the team
- Assisting with clarifying and prototyping requirements into designs
- Assisting with problem solving and fault diagnosis on production systems
- Producing technical documentation when applicable
- Ensuring adherence to agreed programming standards and guidelines
- Ensuring adherence to our documented Quality Management System in all tasks associated with this role.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and competencies:
- Minimum 2 years of .NET Framework v4 (C# experience preferable)
- Experience of database development and SQL (preferably Oracle/SQL Server)
- Web development experience
- Knowledge and practice of SOLID OO-design principles
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks
- Awareness of GxP standards (desirable)
78230 Le Pecq (RER line A) (Western suburb of Paris)
Apply today and learn more about how, along with us, you can help our customers bring life enhancing products to market faster. Send resume and cover letter by email to jobs[at]notocord[dot]com
Join a cause – advance your career.