NOTOCORD, now part of Instem plc listed on London stock market, designs software to help pharmaceutical research characterizing drug effects before testing on humans. By developing its own algorithms for physiological signal analysis, NOTOCORD contributes to a better understanding of the effects of a molecule on organs. Thousands of installations in the largest pharmaceutical research centers around the world have been carried out to date.
To strengthen its Product team through new projects, NOTOCORD is looking for a Product Engineer with a strong interest in the Life Sciences research and physiological signals analysis.
Duties and assignments
You will be responsible for leading the product definition, planning our software solutions adapted to biomedical and pharmaceutical research, successfully launch the product and maintain it throughout its lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write software specifications that capture customer’s requirements
Translate customers' requirements for technical teams (software developers and signal processing engineers)
- Ensure the liaison between sales, software development and general management entities
- Adapt new products and existing products to standards and industry guidelines (GLP, ICH, etc.)
- Participate in the product validation
- Perform launch of new products meeting deadlines
- Represent NOTOCORD at international conferences, seminars, trade-shows and client meetings (less than 10 events per year)
- PhD in Life Sciences with a preference in Physiology or Master degree in Life Sciences with a 3+ years experience in physiological research
- Strong interest in signal acquisition and analysis software, and willing to learn how software are developed
- Confortable with any software tools
- Fluent in English and French
78230 Le Pecq (RER line A) (Western suburb of Paris)
Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Full permanent contract.
Send resume and cover letter by email to jobs[at]notocord[dot]com